Metal 6 cores Fiber Optic Terminal Box / Waterproof Fiber Optic
Fiber optic distribution box is used for the distribution
connection of cable and fiber optic communication
devices. It leads out optic signal from drop cable to pigtails by
splicing in the box. It can be used for protective
connection of cable and layout pigtails, and fiber optic
termination of fiber access network. It is suitable for
outdoor, corridor, weak current silo or connection points of vilas,
for the splicing, storage and distribution of
local cable or drop cable, with capacity of 8 cores.
- Light weight, small size, easy installation.
- Suitable for DIN rail application.
- Provide splice protection of fiber cable and pigtails.
- Made of cold-rolled steel. Electrostatic Powder spraying,Black or
Hoar color optional.
- Adapter port is optional for SC, FC , ST or LC duplex adapters.
Working temperature: -20°C~+60°C
Relative humidity: ≤90%(+30℃)
Insertion Loss:lL ≤0.3dB(PC), 1L ≤0.3dB(APC)
Return Loss: PL≥40dB(PC), RL≥50dB(UPC), RL≥60dB(APC)
Splice cassette and cable management tools, installation nuts and
heat shrinking tube, rubber seal, hose clamp.
FTTH, FTTB, FTTC
Local Area Network